Thursday, February 09, 2006

Goodbye Cruel Boston

Inspired by Johnny Damon's goodbye ad in the Boston Globe today, but unable to spend loads of George Steinbrenner's money, former Boston sports figure chose to place their heartfelt farewell ads on The Calapai Report...
----
I could barely stand and I still led the team in stolen bases. I played my heart out, and you people never let me forget that one damned ground ball. And now you're saying I'm off the hook since you won a World Series? I hope you choke on the World Series trophy and die.

Love, Bill Buckner
---
I played in Boston?!

Swiftly Yours, Cliff Floyd
---
CRRRAAAAACCCCKKKKKK!

M. McSorely
---
I said, "Goodbye" - G-O-O-D-B-I-E.

Mrs. Terry Glenn
---
Dear Fellowship of the Miserable:

I ain't walking through that door again.

Sincerely, Rick Pitino

PS: Your town SUCKS.

No comments: